Monday, May 2, 2011

Is It Really True?

I remember exactly where I was on 9/11/01. I'd be willing to bet just about everyone I know remembers exactly what they were doing the moment that first jet hit the twin towers. Not to sound ungrateful but I The 9/11 Commission Reportwould like to have seen Bin-Laden on American soil. The details are still a little sketchy to me but if the President gives a speech to say they had eliminated him I should believe. There is always a second in command. I don't think we will ever be rid of Al-Quaida.  However I will never give up hope we rid mankind of those who only hate.

In another thought. We are getting ready for a round of storms again this afternoon and evening. I am Tornado Alert (Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science 2)thinking only positive thoughts and hope those that were severely impacted by the recent bombardment of severe weather are spared from a second attack. Burt Case (those of my readers here in MS know him) is looking rather grave today it has been a rather busy newsy weekend.

I saw some posts on my Facebook home-page that read, "This weekend was like a Disney fairy-tale. The girl married the prince and the bad guy is dead." I was tickled when I saw that. If you read my last post I was up at 3am to watch the wedding of William and Kate. LIFE The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton (Life (Life Books))

Hope the day brings less excitement and bad weather than it had over the past week. I wish everyone a quiet uneventful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment