Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The First Day of June 2010

Yep it's here.  June and it's hot here in Mississippi.  My daughter says it's the first day of summer.  I don't blame her because it has been hot for about a month here.

We are going to the Museum of Natural History today to see an exhibit on snakes with a lecture.   We will hopefully see some of the homeschoolers from the group that I recently joined.  I am really stoked about teaching them at home this year.  I hope  all goes well.  I am giving them a couple of weeks to unwind and then we will start adding school work.

We are going on a cruise in the fall with my mother, grandmother, and two of my aunts out of New Orleans...I can't wait.  It will be a great teaching experience for the kids too.  I will try to think up some lessons on the ocean or boats or something before we go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment