Monday, December 20, 2010

Twas the Monday Before Christmas

Are you finished your Christmas shopping?  Really?  Neither have I, still have to get stocking stuffers and some more things for my husband so he has something under the tree.  He bought himself a big screen 3D television for christmas, says he got a deal...Whatever.

I have to work Christmas this year.  The kids and I intend to make lots of cookies for the patients in my unit who are unfortunate enough to have to be so sick at Christmas time, and for my coworkers who have to be away from their families.  We work long hours (6:30AM to 7:00PM) so there isn't much time even to spend with family after the shift.  My Mom is a healthcare worker and she has to work Christmas Day.  Come to think of it I think she has worked on Christmas Day every year for as long as I can remember.

The puppy is doing great.  He is really attached to my son.  My other two dogs still don't like him too much but they tolerate as long as he doesn't get in their space.  He sleeps in his crate at night but he had an accident in it last night.  The crate is the smallest one they have but he is such a little puppy he can pee on one end and sleep on the other.  He'll grow into it though.

I have laundry to do and dogs to walk.  Talk later.         

No comments:

Post a Comment