Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Long Time No Post

I have been busy.  Just looked at my amazon earnings and I got paid this year.  Kinda surprised.  It's pretty easy to make a few bucks online.  It helps out too.

We have had a whirlwind of visitors lately.  It almost seems weird to not have a house full of people.  Thanksgiving was great, Black-Friday was really interesting too (got a bunch of bargains). We also slipped in a cruise, and my husband went to Europe for business and to visit family.

The homeschooling is going well.  I have heard some opposition from some family members (not mentioning any names) but that is to be expected.  Both children are almost finished language arts in their grade level and should move into the next after the new year.  I knew they were bright but they have surpassed my expectations.

Getting ready for Christmas and will start advent today.  I am going to start keeping up with this blog more often. Maybe I can increase my readership and my revenue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment