Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Maybe Some Good News

Okay...Got a bite or so we think...A lady viewed the house yesterday and said it was the nicest one she had seen and wants to look at it again with her mother. I sure hope that she decides to go for it.

I went to the gym today for the first time in a long time. I weighed in at 146lbs...I am so ashamed I haven't weighed that since I was nine months pregnant with my last child 6 years ago. I have got to get rid of it. Starting today no more eating after 7 pm...Drink tea or something, no food. Is it since I hit 40 my metabolism has slowed that much? I did quit smoking and they say your metabolism decreases when you do. I suppose I shouldn't gripe but I sure feel this weight especially since it's all around my middle.

It's raining outside and I really feel sleepy. I sure did feel good after my workout but now I am cold and feeling stiff. I think I'll lay down for a few minutes before the kids get home from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment